Here are some verses of my pencil,
Once
upon a time in my life, you came wandering in my heart
Tingling and mingling through my veins,
came in my brain,
You changed my eyes; I saw the different
world,
You changed my ears, I heard it all
yours,
When I look into your eyes, you went
deeper in my heart,
Once
upon a time in my life, you came wandering in my heart
Every beat was pounding, I felt the bonding,
Daisy flowers were showering, your touch was shivering,
Your smile always mesmerizing, the most alluring,
With you in my heart, the best thing in my mart,
Your hand in my hand, we build the love of sand,
Once upon a
time in my life, you came wandering in my heart
Remember the rain, the beautiful pain
The breeze, the wind, the storm; all
were you, yes only you,
I still remember your face, the
beautiful blush race,
Your ambience in my life, thank you god
for this life,
We walked, the best mile of eternity,
Once
upon a time in my life, you came wandering in my heart.
| ही वाट दूर जाते !!!! |
Life is beautiful !
2 comments:
Nice lines Yogesh!!!
thank you
Post a Comment