I was listening to beyonce in sweet dreams.... It is a very good song... I moved into my dreams...I was dreamed to be a rockstar umhhhh a superstar....not really.. I always dreamed that I am running on to a path of uncertainties and always getting over to all the obstacles coming on my way... Its like a movie wherein a hero or superhero... killing all the enemies and then running as a solo star..I am like a king of the world... then certainly I hear the sound of my roommate...asking me to wake up as I have to go to work.....I always think how dare you to ask a king ?....but i am so glad they woke me up.... sometimes I watch sachin tendulkar's videos....I like watching him playing straight drive....I cant miss it....he is a legend... I dream to be a cricketer like him.... I will all six balls of the over to all six directions of the stadium... but I never did it so...I couldn't hit a single ball in any direction of the stadium...its againd a Sweet Dream.... a beautiful nightmare... I don't want to give up..just keep on playing....
After all this I can certainly say that why there are millions of people are drug addict..its just then don't want to come out of their dreams..... its wonderful being there...
We got an organ they names it brain... and its the wonderful thing we got... it takes you on a journey to something which you can never see in your lifetime... but they always say newton saw a dream and we still couldn't understand his dream....
Anyhow its wonderful being there in between REM and NREM... you get what u want..u see what you like..you do whatever you like... no more laws no more restrictions...
Its your dream that makes you.... and its my dream a sweet dream.... I am still working on it... Couldn't find any dream which can make me...
1 comment:
Nicely written!! I hope you have found or find your Eureka moment!
Post a Comment